INTERGEO Cologne, 5-7 October 2010
RhinoTerrain will be at INTERGEO 2010 : Ubifrance Hall 11.1 - Stand 1B.130
Chaosdagar Göteborg, 11-12 February 2010
RhinoTerrain will be at Chaosdagard : Chaos systems Gothia Towers, Göteborg
IMAGINA Monaco, 3-5 February 2010
RhinoTerrain will be at IMAGINA: Stand I13-I15 AEC
BATIMAT Paris, 2-7 November 2009
RhinoTerrain will be at BATIMAT : Stand Rhinoforyou D36 / Hall 5.1
INTERGEO Karksruhz, 22-24 September 2009
RhinoTerrain will be at INTERGEO 2009 : Stand France Hall 1.209
Shape to Fabrication 3 - Rhino for Architecture
On Wednesday 15th April 2009 , RhinoTerrain will be at Shape to Fabrication 3 and we will outline some of the exciting new features in Rhino Terrain 1.5.
RhinoTerrain introduces RhinoTerrain 1.5
April 14 2009 - Gerardmer, France
Faster, better productivity, and more features which include:
· Ultra fast terrain creation with Constrained Delaunay triangulation (>2 million triangles per second )
· Ultra fast contour curve generation that works on large terrain meshes
· Gridded terrain with user STEP definition ideal for NURBS surface terrain generation
· Ultra fast terrain viewshed analysis for impact study (television, phone antenna, wind turbine position, house point of view)
· Terrain slope and height analysis
· Stepped terrain generation from contour lines ideal for architectural presentations
· Shaded contour lines display
· Terrain filtering
· Cut and fill volume computations
· Import of 3D GIS data (ArcInfo, USGS DEM, IGN Bd Alti)
· Import of Leica 3D scanner in colored RGB point cloud
· Ultra fast mesh terrain tiling with geo-referenced orthophoto support
· ZCorp 3D printer support for 3D terrain printing
The majority of our functions are designed to use the MultiCore feature (multi-threaded) to increase your productivity.
RhinoTerrain 1.5 list price is 695€/$. For existing RhinoTerrain users it's a free upgrade
RhinoTerrain 1.0 for Rhinoceros 4.0 Released
June 12 2008 - Gerardmer, France
RhinoTerrain SARL today announced the release of RhinoTerrain 1.0 for Rhinoceros 4.0, a plugin for generation and analysis of accurate 3D terrain models for use in Architecture, Survey, Civil Engineering and Landscaping practices plus support for output to 3d printers.
RhinoTerrain is available now from the following resellers:
- SimplyRhino - UK & all Countries not listed below - http://www.simplyrhino.co.uk/
- RhinoWebStore - For Ordering RhinoTerrain On-Line - http://www.rhinowebstore.com
- SwissRhino - Switzerland - http://www.swissrhino.com/
- TdmSolutions - Spain - http://tdmsolutions.com/es/
- Pivot - Norway - http://www.pivot.no/
- HoloGrafisk - Norway - http://www.holografisk.no/
- Dimensio - Czech Republic - http://www.dimensio.cz/
- RhinoTerrain - France - http ://www.rhinoterrain.com/
Enquiries from further committed resellers in other territories are welcome.
"Impressive and fast terrain generation and analysis tools for Civil, Survey, Architecture & Landscape Architecture," stated Bob McNeel, President, Robert McNeel & Associates, owners & developers of the Rhino software itself.
"Well integrated into the Rhino interface, RhinoTerrain has the terrain specific toolset people have been asking to see in Rhino for sometime."
Designers can expect many benefits from RhinoTerrain, including:
Les 2 Alpes France famous ski station (courtesy www.groupe-degaud.fr)
San Francisco, Ca 24 , 7.5 minutes USGS DEM files imported side by side in UTM Coordinate system , the resulting terrain is over 8 million triangles.
True terrain visualisation. OrthoPhoto mapping with geographical referencing for true terrain visualisation or 3d printing.
Contour Curve Generation. Supporting automatic contour height annotation, making full use of multicore processors for larger terrains.
Slope and height gradient analysis. User defined color gradient options, producing beautiful images.
Terrain Importer. USGS DEM (Digital Elevation Model) and ArcView ShapeFile importer
The plug-in is available for purchase now at 695 USD / 695 Euros, educational versions for indivduals & classroom LAB Kits also available
A 30 days Trial version is available for download at http://www.rhinoterrain.com//
Tools in Development
New features planned include profile generation, volume computation plus mesh tiling tools, these will be available before the release of RhinoTerrain v2.0 at no additional charge for existing RhinoTerrain v1.0 customers.
About RhinoTerrain SARL
RhinoTerrain SARL develops Surveying and Civil Engineering solutions for Architects and surveyors. Founded in 2008 the company have 2 Civil Engineers of more 20 years experience.